Friday, October 2, 2009

Brandi Carlile "Give Up The Ghost" review


Brandi Carlile “Give Up The Ghost” is a wonderful new cd recently released in September. It is said that "If you like KT Tunstall, Indigo Girls, Missy Higgins and Rachael Yamagata then you will LOVE Brandi Carlile". I use to listen to Indigo Girls and enjoyed their tunes. I can't say I have heard these other artist, but will say after listening to "Give Up the Ghost" I am going to check them out. This wonderful new release is full soulful music with a mix of indie, folk and pop. I love Brandi Carlile's voice and the lyrics she uses in her songs. I give this cd 5 out of 5 stars. I truly love it!

More info on Brandi includes, "Her last album, The Story, debuted on Billboard's Top 200, peaking at #2 on iTunes and was named one of VH1's "You Oughta Know" artists in addition to having many of her songs featured on various episodes of "Grey's Anatomy"."








Give Up The Ghost includes songs:
Looking Out
Dying Day
Pride And Joy
Dreams
That Year
Caroline
Before It Breaks
I Will
If There Was No You
Touching The Ground
Oh Dear

If you are interested in learning more about Brandi Carlile and her new release "Give Up The Ghost", you can check out her official website or her facebook page.

To Buy:
Go to Amazon

0 comments: