Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet "The Flannel Queen"!


Last week I mentioned a new online fabric store called the "Flannel Queen". This is a great store for those who love to sew and are looking for flannel fabric and great patterns. Here is a little about the Flannel Queen herself:

"My mother was a wonderful seamstress. She love fabric, and would take us kids (kicking and screaming) to the fabric store frequently. You know that annoyingly talented mom who could sew/bake/make anything? That was my mom. I have to admit, I didn't catch the sewing bug right away. In fact, I was horrible in my junior high sewing class.

When my youngest child was an infant, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law introduced me into the world of flannel fabric. My sweet husband bought me a sewing machine, and I sewed receiving blankets, burp cloths, and quilts. I soon recognized how hard it is to find a good selection of quality flannel fabric. Hence the birth of the Flannel Queen online fabric store."


Also right now at the Flannel Queen's Blog there is a great giveaway going on until Friday Oct. 2. There are 3 different prizes for 3 different winners! Go HERE to enter!

0 comments: