Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Etsy Shop Spotlight "The Lost and Found..."

The Lost and Found Vintage Clothing and Accessories is a fun and unique shop where you can find a variety of treasures from the past. You will not only find clothing but jewelry, shoes, scarves and more! The Lost and Found is updated often and you can find new items every week. I have enjoyed seeing the new arrivals. Here are some of my favorites.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is some information about the owner of The Lost and Found...
I am a stay at home mama of two beautiful girls ages 4 and 11 months! My family is my life!
I love Beautiful vintage finds-- not just clothing, but beautfiul unique jewelry with a past. When something such as a ring has a history, it makes that ring so much more special!
I also love photography, http://www.mbpeik.etsy.com and try to take as many pictures of the life around me as possible.

So for all of you vintage lovers go to The Lost and Found Vintage Clothing and Accessories to find some fabulous finds!

0 comments: