Wednesday, March 18, 2009

17 money-saving ebooks for $17 (thats only $1 each)!


This year my husband and I have started using an all cash budget. So far it has been wonderful and we have been able to save so much money. We have a specific amount of money we can use towards are daily needs and wants. Once that cash is gone it is gone.
Though I have been able to keep within our grocery budget I am still trying to cut down more. I know there are so many ways to cut down on groceries I just am not sure what all those ways are. Well I got some exciting news.
One of my favorite sites, "Money Saving Mom" has joined together with "Living on a Dime" to bring you this incredible grocery savings ebook package. You have only till March 23 to get this package of 17 ebooks and ecourses for only $17! This is an incredible deal for all these ebooks and their money savings information. With this package you will learn and become motivated to plan menus, using coupons, save on cleaning supplies, how to use those leftovers and so much more!

Go here to learn more or order this incredible money saving package!

0 comments: