Friday, October 22, 2010

Awesome Silly Bandz DEAL!!!


As a parent I am still debating on how of a fan I am of this new craze "Silly Bandz Bracelets", only because there is constant fighting over them between my two children. On the other hand my children LOVE them. These are huge where I live and kids love to collect and trade them. As they like to say, "they are sooo cool"!

Tanga.com is offering 80 Logo Bandz Bracelets (Simpsons, Super Hero or Cartoon Packs) for only $4.99 plus $2.99 for shipping. Basically that is $8. This is an awesome deal and a great collection to choose from. I am thinking stocking stuffers!!!

Don't miss out on this. I don't know how long they will last. Here is the 3 collections you can choose from and what is included.

Super Hero:
1 – pack of 20 Wolverine characters
1 – pack of 20 Spiderman characters
1 – pack of 20 Batman characters
1 – pack of 20 Ironman characters

Cartoons:
1 – pack of 20 Scooby Doo 2 characters
2 – packs of 20 Looney Tunes characters
1 – pack of 20 Toy Story 3 characters

Simpsons:
1 – pack of 20 Kids characters
1 – pack of 20 TV characters
1 – pack of 20 Family characters
1 – pack of 20 Secondary characters

1 comments: