Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Back!


Finally I am back after a nice long week vacation. It was my sons birthday and somehow I managed to talk my husband into celebrating his birthday at Disneyland. I don't know how I did it, but I I have to admit that I was pretty impressed at myself ;0) We attempted the same trip a couple of years ago and let's just say that the trip did not go as planned. My son and daughter cried the whole drive there and back and my husband swore he would never go to disneyland again.

I love my family and sometimes you just need that time to focus only on them. This last week was wonderful and my children loved Disneyland. I even think my hubby enjoyed it even a little. Although he will never admit it!

Now I am back to reality and also have some fun giveaways ready to go this week. I can't wait to share them with you.

0 comments: