Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bobbityboo Review!

Last years Christmas gift guide(2009) was full of wonderful stores and products. I was lucky to have two wonderful Etsy shops participate in this event. Both in which also gave me the opportunity to review an item of my choice from their store. Bobbityboo was one of these shops. I feel in love with her apron skirts and chose this adorable skirt for my daughter.



My daughter loves it, I love it and everyone else who see's it "loves the skirt"! It is made so well and the cute flower on the skirt is a pin. This allows you to easily remove the flower before washing or if you want to move the flower in a different area on the skirt. These unique and colorful skirts are so perfect for little girls.

With valentines coming up you will want to be sure to check out Bobbityboo's new creations. There are some adorable apron skirts perfect for your little girl, as well as some items for infants. I also have to mention that I find these handmade items all very affordable!




A Big "Thank You" to Bobbityboo for joining "Catch the Drift..." for the 2009 Christmas Gift Guide and the adorable apron skirt!

1 comments:

joeandbridge said...

That is so cute! I remember the giveaway-I'll check out her store again!

Bridgette Groschen