Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snow White and Seven Dwarf Diamond Edition review!


Everyone should have the Disney Classics in their home. However, some of these classics don't grab your childrens attention as well as the newer movies because of their lack of color and poor sound quality. This is why Disney has come out with an all new product line, The Disney's Diamond Collection. On October 6th the Snow White and the Seven Drawfs: Diamond Edition was released. This not only included an updated Snow White with suprerier picture and sound, but also a high definaition Blu-ray with bonus features and more.

For those of you who are new to Blu-rays, here are some of the highlights about Blu-ray discs and players.
-Blu-ray are up to 6x better quality than DVD
-7.1 Surround Sound
-Immersive activity with games and special features
-Kid proof-more scratch resistant (hallelujah!)
-Plays both Blu-ray and DVD discs
-Blu-ray also plays on Sony Playstation 3 players

Review:

Sadly I do not have a Blue-ray player or a Sony Playstation 3 player, but I do have a dvd player and was able to experiance the newly enhanced dvd. My little girl loved it. I was also able to enjoy the brightly updated colors. It brought back so many childhood memories watching this movie. I remember being a little girl and always having my mom tie a ribbon around my head, just like Snow White. I am so excited to have this updated classic in my home. I hope to experiance the Blur-ray discs soon as well.

For those of you who are Snow White fans and are interested in this new release, you may enjoy these links.
- Snow White Diamond Edition Website.
-Snow White Blue-Ray Edition trialer

1 comments:

Native American Momma said...

I read the Grimm Brothers story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and I found that it is quite the enchanting piece of work. Disney stayed fairly true to the story as well.
I hope to get the DVD before it goes back in the volt