Thursday, August 27, 2009

Piggy Paint IZEAfest Sponsor!!!


IZEAfest is just around the corner and I am already starting to prepare for the event. To help me I have some great sponsors. Recently, "Piggy Paint" jumped on board and will be sponsoring "Catch the Drift..." as well. I am really excited to be representing such a wonderful company. Being a mom of a little girl, makes me aware of all the toxics and chemicals in products. This especially concerns me when I know my little girl loves pampering herself. I was so happy when we were introduced to "Piggy Paint" kid friendly non-toxic fingernail polish.

Photobucket


"Piggy Paint" has been wonderful to work with and I am excited to have the opportunity to work with them more during this event. I want to give a big "Thank You" to "Piggy Paint" and their support!

0 comments: