Monday, August 24, 2009

Ebeanstalk and Plan Toys review...



Recently I was introduced to Ebeanstalk.com. This is a wonderful site that will help you find the right product for your child and their age group. What makes their site so unique is they combine toy experts and moms opinions to find the top educational toys. Ebeanstalk selected me along with several other bloggers to review one of their selected toys. I gave them the age of my two children and was sent the Acticity Bus from Plan Toys who makes not only safe, but green toys as well.

The Review:
I was immediately impressed when I opened up up the box and pulled the bus out. The make was fantastic and I loved the bright colors. Both my children love the Activity bus. Right away my son began playing school with the people and the tiny desk and books that were included. This toy has been great for both of my children's creativity. It is also nice to see them learn to play together. Because of the quality, I know this toy will be around for a long time.


Ebeanstalk is set up so that you can find the perfect toy for your baby or toddler easily. Off on the sidebar you will find everything categorized by age, brand and more. Ebeanstalk also offers a selection of baby gear and accessories for all of you moms to be. You will also want to visit this site when planning your child's birthday as it will help you with favors and lists. They even have a calendar where you can schedule all the important birthday dates you need to purchase gifts for. Ebeanstalk then will aware you days in advance of this date, giving you time to search and purchase the perfect gift for the child.

Visit Ebeanstalk and sign up for their newsletter. This way you can get advice from their experts and hear of their promotional offerings. If you like the Activity Bus from Plan Toys, you may want to become a fan of theirs on facebook.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So cool!

Glad to see you back Mama Snow!

I added your link to my sidebar.

Kristin said...

although I think your button is in my blog roll already.

anyway..lol