Saturday, May 30, 2009

An Old Navy secret I wanted to keep...


I hate sharing this knowing my chances of receiving some of these awesome deals goes down. Oh well, it comes with the blog.

So as I am sure, several of you follow the Old Navy Weekly to catch their secret deals. If you don't, this is something you may want to become aware of. You can get some sweet coupons on Old Navy Weekly. The one everyone wants is the $75 off $100 coupon. Oh yes, this is real!
Tomorrow (Sunday May 31) the site is going to be updated. This may mean some great coupons! I am just crossing my fingers that in between family and driving I will be able to catch some of these new deals. Go here to check it out.

Let me know if you get any good coupons...

4 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

I've been checking the site since midnight last night and it keeps coming up saying "be patient we are working on it and adding things". Have you gotten through today?

Mama Snow said...

Still haven't gotten through and sunday is coming to an end.... Hmmm?

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog said...

Wow, I get Old Navy emails all the time but never knew about this!! THanks for sharing.