Sunday, September 26, 2010

CALLING all Halloween Ideas!


My favorite holiday of the year is Halloween. I love the costumes, parties and of course the candy! For those of you who also enjoy this crazy day (or should I say month), I would love to hear about some of your most haunting creations from years past. Even better if you have pics to share....

So if you have any great costume ideas, treat handouts, children crafts, party and/or spooky decorating ideas PLEASE SHARE! If you have some of these already posted on your blog then just email me the link to hail2thesnowqueen (at) gmail (dot) com. Put in the Subject "Catch the Drift.. Halloween". I will then post a pic and short description of your idea. I will then send my readers to your site for further details and instructions. If you do not have a blog, but a great idea just email it to me and I will put it together on a post.

Hopefully in the next week or two I can round some fun things up.

(One of my favorite things to do each year is carve a 3-D pumpkin and if time is available paint one as well using acrylics. I include more details on this further in the month. This will give you all something to look forward to.)

0 comments: