Friday, July 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday Linky!!!


I will totally admit I almost forgot to post this today.... I am on major overload, but it's all good. I am throwing my neighborhoods Fourth of July annual block party again this year except we are estimating to have double the people (which could be crazy). I am also doing some art on the side for Ami Blackwelders upcoming book "The Hunted of 2060"! It sounds like a great book and I am just waiting to get the time to read it. (Once I open a book I can't put it down so I have to make sure I have all of my responsibilities done). I could go on and on with my long list of other projects, etc. But seriously, do you really want to hear it all?

"Of Course Not"! You came for the linky! So here you go. Also make sure you all have a fabulous 4th of July weekend. I will be taking time of till Tuesday so see you then.

Fashion to Figure (Fashionable plus size clothing) 7/4
PHANTOM of the OPERA broadway poster (2 winners) 7/8
Chunky Bling 7/16