Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Posh Party Box" review!



Posh Party Box:
If you have not heard of Posh Party Box yet, this is defiantly a store you want to check out. Posh Party Box was created to make throwing a party simple and fun. You choose the theme and the occasion. At Posh Party Box, there is a great variety to choose from. From there you simply order the box you want, which will include everything you need from invitations, decorations, eating utensils and more. If your party has more guest then what the box prepares for, you can easily add to the box with an additional fee.

If you feel you have your party under control, but want the perfect gift to match the theme, Posh Party Box also offers gift boxes. These boxes are fiiled with the perfect gift/gifts for the occasion you are celebrating. Don't be mistaken that these are only for toddlers and teens. You can find some great Posh Party Boxes for baby showers, bridal showers, Christmas parties and more. It is also important to know that each box is delivered in a white box with a beautiful bow! This includes all party and gift boxes.


* Right now you can get 15% off any halloween party boxes now until Oct. 31. Just use the code: SPOOKY at checkout.

Review:


My youngest just turned 2. This gave me the perfect opportunity to take a peak at one of Posh Party Box gift boxes. Posh Party Box sent my little girl the "Princess Gift Box". When I opened the package I found a beautiful white box with a large pick bow on top. This made me very happy because I didn't have to worry about wrapping it myself. This also assured me that if I ever had Posh Party Box deliver to someone, I knew the package would be presentable.

I don't even know where to begin with what was inside. My little girl almost went into shock when she opened it. Everything your little princess would want was in that box.

The Princess Gift Box Includes:
-Pink Tiara covered with pink feathers
-Sequined butterfly purse
-Organza tutus with butterflies along the border
-Butterfly wand
-Dress-up princess slippers with pink feathers
-Butterfly wings

My daughter is loving the fairy wings and dress shoes. She has been wearing them everyday since. I was surprised at the quality of the gifts. These were not items I would just toss away in the garbage. All of them were items I would purchase myself for my daughter at the store.




I also got to sample the adorable party items included in the "Party Box". I loved how the plates, napkins and cups matched. They all included a cute butterfly design. Also included was a princess bingo game, beautiful princess invites and thank you's. I especially loved the matching plastic tablecover. It seemed Posh Party Box makes sure to cover every last detail.


To Purchase:
You can view and purchase Posh Party Box boxes at PoshPartyBox.com. For all you bloggers, Posh Party Box has created a blog filled with great party ideas. You can also subscribe to Posh Party Box blog, follow Posh Party Box on twitter or on facebook to keep up to date on new products and tips.

Don't be surprised if you hear more from Posh Party Box on "Catch the Drift..." in the future. They have an excellent New Years box that they would love to giveaway to one of my followers ;0)

1 comments: