Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tiffany Giardina "No Average Angel" review!

Recently I was asked to be head of a review panel at The Classy Closet. If you haven't made your way over to The Classy Closet the time is now. This is a great place to meet other bloggers who have similar interest and a great place to find great parties. One thing new that we offer as panelist is video blogs. This is a little new to me, but I am sure as time goes on these videos will get a little better.

I am really excited to share with you this music artist. She has some great music out that both you and your children will love. I shared a little more info on my vlog (video) so take a peak. You will also be able to hear a bit of her music in the background.



You can also check out Tiffany's "No Average Angel" music video on YouTube.

This review was done with some of The Classy Closet review panel members and you can find more review links at The Classy Closet.

Tiffany Giardina offical site isTiffanygiardina.com.

Request the song "No Average Angel" at Radio Disney.

"How Fun it Can Be" contest rules and details here!

1 comments:

~Sandy~ said...

Very cool music! your review was excellent ;O) i clicked over to her sight and my kids were listening to her fun songs!!!