Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's for Dinner?

So are any of you like me and always asking yourself, "What's for dinner"? This is of course after the fact that dinner should already be prepared or in the oven.

I never know what I am going to cook for dinner. The day always flies by to quick. At times I have wished I were a movie star so that I could have my own personal chef prepare my meals. It would at least be helpful if my meal plan was all written out for me. Even better is if the meals were healthy, then I could maybe get rid of those final baby pounds. That would be the life!



Well guess what? I just heard of this marvelous website which does exactly that. It has all of your healthy dinner meals planned for the week. Of course there is a fee, but surprisingly it didn't seem all that much with all that it included. For $9.99 a month you receive these benefits.

1. Daily Meal Planner
2. Live Healthier
3. Recipe Tool Box
4. Save Precious Time
5. Shopping List Tool
6. Eat Better
7. Nutritional Content
8. Save Money
9. Rate the Recipe
10. Get New Recipes
11. Message Boards
12. Eat Balanced Meals

You must check this out! The site is called "My Gourmet Gal". I contacted the owner and it sounds like there will be a FREE 14 day trial coming up. I will defiantly keep you updated. Until then take a look around and let me know what you think!

0 comments: