Monday, November 17, 2008

SwagBucks: Easily Earn Free Rewards for Searching!


Search & Win

So we are all trying to look for a FREE Something for Nothing.
Well I just found a rewards site that is supposed to do pretty much that. If you consider searching around on the Internet nothing!
I've done some research and people seem to really be receiving their rewards!

So I just signed up and I am know going to be the little guinea pig. I could use your help in testing it out. It says not only do you get rewards for searching and buying, but you can also add to your points by getting others to sign up. It's Free and didn't ask for more then a name.
You can read about it from MomeySavingsMom, a website I frequent and is totally legit. It had acouple of others who left comments on their experience.
The only downfall I noticed was that it can take about a month or so to earn up enough Swag Bucks to earn a Small prize. Seriously though, If you love to search a ton it is probably going to be worth it!
I also found that searching through Swag is great when searching for products like kids toys, amazon and other online stores. It's not really a Q. and A. type search engine.

Check it out here at SwagBucks!

0 comments: