As a mom I have learned that you must ALWAYS be prepared when traveling. This is something I would like to think my husband and I have become experts on since we drive to almost every vacation we go on. I always pack a bag full of activities, games and movies for the kids as well as books on cd for my husband and I. Besides keeping yourselves entertained for hours crammed in a car you also need to be prepared in case of an emergency. Boston Ford is aware of this and is offering one of my readers a AAA Road Trip 121 Piece First Aid Kit.
First Aid Kit Includes the following:
- First aid instructions
- 4 vinyl gloves (2 pair)
- 1 whistle
- 10 cotton tip applicators
- 3 sting relief pads
- 9 antispetic towelettes
- 20 alcohol prep pads
- 2 triangular bandage
- 1 5" x 9" combine dressing
- 20 3/8" x 1 1/2" bandages
- 20 standard adhesive bandages
- 10 butterfly bandages
- 1 knuckle bandage
- 2 knee/elbow bandage
- 1 4" x 4" sterile gauze pad
- 3 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads
- 6 2" x 2" sterile gauze pads
- 1 2" gauze roll
- 2 adhesive tape
- 1 carabineer
- 1 sturdy hard shell carry case 10.5 x 6 x 2.5 inches in size.
Unique design. Durable hard shell design. Clear pocket design. Carabineer attached for clipping onto items. Smart usable contents for minor cuts and scrapes. Ideal use for home, travel, and outdoors.
One lucky winner will win this AAA First Aid Kit.
Just share with me one item you ALWAYS are sure to pack in the car for traveling. (This can be a game,books, treat, etc.)
- Grab my "Catch the Drift..." button
- Subscribe to "Catch the Drift..."
- Follow me on Twitter (Mama_Snow)
- Like Catch the Drift.. on Facebook
- Blog about this post or Tweet it! (Be sure to leave the link)
Be sure to leave a comment telling me what the entry is for. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Also be sure to leave an email address for me to contact you. A winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. They will have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen. US only!
Giveaway Ends: Sept. 28, 2010