Wednesday, August 18, 2010

20% off Captain Zoom Personalized Birthday Song!!!


I have some exciting news for all of you "Catch the Drift..." readers. I was Contacted by Captain Zoom regarding a review and was also offered a discount for all of my readers. The review is yet to come since it was personalized to my daughter who's birthday will be in Sept. However, I did sneak a peak and it is fantastic. I am pretty sure she will love hearing a special birthday song with her name on it, but I will give you all the details once my daughter has her birthday!

So if you know someone who has a special birthday or other event coming up (Wedding, anniversary, christmas,etc.), be sure to check out Captain Zoom's songs.

Special Discount: 20% off any one CD, DVD or MP3
Code: MAMASNOW
Expires Sept. 30, 2010

*discount cannot be combined with any other offers!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG!!! My sister had a record for her birthday from Captain Zoom! I still can remember the words: My name is Zoom and I live on the Moon and I'm here to say, "Hey, Michelle, It's your birthday!"
Yeah, I was a little jealous!!!