Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alvin and The Chipmunks plus the Squeakquel $11.98!!!

My son would love to have both of "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel", so I almost feel off my chair when I saw this deal!

On Amazon today, if you purchase both these together you can get them for the small price of $11.98 plus shipping (However, this offer is Eligible for FREE Prime Shipping or Free Super Saver Shipping when spend $25.).

Here is how it will work...

Alvin and the Chipmunks $6.99 (65% off)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel $9.99 (65% off)

Add both of these to your cart and get an additional $5 off
Making your amount $11.98 (After tax and shipping mine came to $15.95, so I may go ahead and see if I can find anything cool for Mothers Day or even Fathers Day which will be coming up before we know it)!

0 comments: