Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time for Mama Snow to "Catch some Zzzzz's"!

For this next week you will have to excuse me while I take a break from blogging. I need to take some MUCH needed time off and catch up on some sleep and take off on a little adventure. Hopefully I will come back refreshed and new! I think I have an addiction as I find myself already facing withdrawals from being able to post. At least I haven't promised myself from checking on from time to time ;) Even though I won't be updating any new post I will leave you with plenty to do to keep yourselves busy while I am away. The New and Improved Mama Snow will be back and ready to go May 4!

Enter the Current Giveaways!

Flashcard Zoo 5/6



Cell Phone Cozy 5/6



BRIDE WARS and Paper Shouts 5/6



Visit Mr. Linky and all the giveaways from around the bloggersphere!

Mr. Linky Friday HERE