Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you living a Debt Free Adventure?

So I happened upon a man and his website called, "Debt Free Adventure", …a journal of one man’s chronicles to become debt free using biblical principles…
In our economy today, many people are in the unknown of what is ahead in their future. The biggest fear has to be finances. In my family, our biggest focus has been to live debt free. There is obviously some debts you can't stay away from, example: home, schooling etc. These are all expenses that you plan on investing in and building equity on. It is very important that you should never live above your means when investing in a home though. how is that going to help you and your credit?
I am constantly looking for ways to be frugal and save money. So today I am excited to introduce to you Matt and his journey into becoming debt free. One of his recent post was on Valentine Frugal FInds. I love that I am not going to get bored with a whole bunch of facts and numbers, but sometimes there will be fun and creative ideas as well to help you enjoy your own journey in staying debt free.
Please check this site out. I think anything you can get your hands on to help out during these hard times can be very useful.

1 comments:

Matt Jabs said...

Thanks for the link and the positive feedback Tasha!

In just two short months, this journey has already blessed my wife and I far beyond what I could have imagined. I'm excited to see what the Lord will do!

Matt (aka DebtFREEk!) of DebtFreeAdventure