Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gotto keep up with the deals!



Albertsons has some awesome deals going on through tuesday. On top of their discounts they have a 2 in store coupons that are "Get twice the value on up to 3 manufacturer's coupons (Maximum coupon value 1.00").
My favorite item I got from this was
2- Wild Harvest Omega 3 large eggs, dozen. (These are normally $3.99, but were on sale $2.99) So GrocerySmart offered a coupon for a dollar off. Allowed me to print it off twice I used both of them with my double coupon from Albertsons and got my dozen Omega 3 egges for $1 each. These are extremely healthy.
After that I got four more items totally FREE!

*check to see if your local Albertsons had the same add! The Grocery add I show is for Utah.



Huge Clearance Sale at REI.com

for example:
Sherpani Rumba Superlight Child Carrier

was $159.00 NOW $59.83

K2 T-Nine Ridgeline Bike - 2008

was $829.00 NOW $499.93

and much, much more!

0 comments: